For your convenience, we offer online appointment scheduling! Don't worry, you can still call (903.312.8906) or email (email@example.com) to schedule as well.
When you schedule an appointment remember:
- All appointments begin with a Nutrition Assessment to review your medical, nutrition, and diet history to best provide you with individualized nutrition counseling and to formulate your nutrition goals.
- The Nutrition Assessment is approximately 90 minutes long & you must schedule a nutrition assessment before you can schedule a follow up appointment.
- Follow-up appointments are scheduled based on your specific nutrition needs and are provided to assist you in the areas of nutrition, exercise, and behavior change that are consistent with your nutrition goals.
- Follow-up appointments are approximately 45 minutes & you must schedule a nutrition assessment before you can schedule a follow up appointment.
How Do I Schedule An Appointment?
To schedule an appointment first click on the 'Schedule An Appointment' link.
Next, select whether you want to schedule a Nutrition Assessment or a Follow Up Appointment. (Remember you must schedule a Nutrition Assessment before you can schedule a Follow Up Appointment.)
Select the time and date that you would like to schedule an appointment to check availability.
Request one of of the available appointment times. All times listed are in Central Time. If you are located in another time zone, adjust time accordingly so that you select a time that is best for you. Please note, your appointment must be confirmed by us before it is scheduled.
At this point you will be asked to create an account if you have not already done so.
After submitting your request you will receive an email to confirm or deny your appointment request.
It's that simple! If you have any questions or need help contact us at
(903) 312-8906 or firstname.lastname@example.org